Skansie Interpretive Center Hours
Summer (April - September)
Winter (October - March)
Skansie Interpretive Center
Located in the heart of downtown Gig Harbor, visitors of all ages are welcome to explore the unique exhibits offered at this historic waterfront location, including:
- 100-gallon marine touch-tank
- Augmented reality sandbox
- Custom marine mammal skull display featuring a juvenile gray whale skull
- Live underwater video stream of Gig Harbor Bay
- Microscopes and much, much more!
This exhibit is appropriate for all ages and can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to explore. So whether you have all afternoon or just a moment to spare, stop by the Skansie Visitor & Interpretive Center to learn more about Puget Sound!