The Salish Sea is a unique and spectacular place to call home. It offers beautiful scenery, ample opportunity for recreation, and wonderful fish, shellfish, and wildlife viewing. Learn how you can help protect this place.
Guidelines for Shoreline Living
More Stewardship Tips
It’s important to remember that you are a guest when you visit the beach. We encourage you to use this acronym to remember proper beach etiquette:
- G – Gently touch with one, wet finger.
- U – Use your head when rolling rocks.
- E – Everything stays at the beach.
- S – Step lightly when walking.
- T – Take your belongings when leaving.