The Steward Club offers exclusive programs and discounts for members. From our monthly social socials to private events – membership provides access to exclusive content and activities.
Celebrate. Donate. Educate.
To help foster a sense of curiosity, place and inspire stewardship in the next generation.
Our 8th Annual Make Waves Benefit to support youth environmental education was held on Thursday, October 20, 2022. We held this event in-person for the first time in two years and had over 120 guests enjoy the celebration.
The event included:
- Live music by pianist Elijah Bossenbroeck
- Signature cocktails and beer from Heritage Distilling Company and Gig Harbor Brewing
- Delicious food from Table 47’s new chef (heavy appetizers)
- Short program from Harbor WildWatch
- Salish Sea Trivia with prizes
- Lively Raise the Paddle experience
Our goal was to raise $40,000 to support our work in the community! In total, we raised $56,000 to support our environmental education in Pierce and Kitsap Counties!
Thursday, October 20 from 6:30-8:00pm
In-person at the Gig Harbor Yacht Club
$75 per person
Tables of 8 available for $1,000
Couldn’t attend, but still want to support? Mail your donation to:
3207 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Checks should be made out to Harbor WildWatch.
Please note that ticket and table purchases are not tax deductible as they reflect the cost per person to put on the event. All Raise the Paddle pledges before, during, and after the event are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Can't attend Make Waves but still want to donate to the cause?
Cocktails & Fishtales is Harbor WildWatch’s science-social series for ages 21+. This program gives attendees an opportunity to enjoy an evening out in Gig Harbor, engaging with like-minded eco-enthusiasts in a lively and social learning experience.
- Held on the third Wednesdays of the month from 6-7pm
- Features a scientist, researcher, or artist on an ecological topic.
- Free for Steward Club Members; suggested donation of $5 per guest.
Due to COVID-19, this program is currently being held virtually. Follow us on Facebook for information on upcoming events. Please contact Science Specialist, Stena Troyer, for more information.
Cocktails & Fishtales is an educational event. As such, Harbor WildWatch does not endorse any speaker, service, or product represented.