The Steward Club offers exclusive programs and discounts for members. From our monthly social socials to private events – membership provides access to exclusive content and activities.
Celebrate. Donate. Educate.
To help foster a sense of curiosity, place and inspire stewardship in the next generation.
Join us for our 7th Annual Make Waves Benefit to support youth environmental education! Held on the third Thursday in September, this fun virtual event includes:
- Live music by pianist Elijah Bossenbroeck
- Gift boxes with items from Heritage Distilling Company
- Short program from Harbor WildWatch
- Drawings for amazing prize experiences
- Lively Raise the Paddle experience
Our goal is to raise $30,000 to support our work in the community! All proceeds from this event will directly support our youth programs.
Thursday, September 23 from 6-8pm
Virtually via Zoom
Register and purchase your gift box below or send a check to:
3207 Harborview Drive, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
Checks should be made out to Harbor WildWatch.
Make Waves Gift BoxEnhance your virtual experience with a personalized gift box.
Each box designed for 2
Includes local beverages, snacks & treats
Box will be hand-delivered
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Can't attend Make Waves but still want to donate to the cause?
Cocktails & Fishtales is Harbor WildWatch’s science-social series for ages 21+. This program gives attendees an opportunity to enjoy an evening out in Gig Harbor, engaging with like-minded eco-enthusiasts in a lively and social learning experience.
- Held on the third Wednesdays of the month from 6-7pm
- Features a scientist, researcher, or artist on an ecological topic.
- Free for Steward Club Members; suggested donation of $5 per guest.
Cocktails & Fishtales is an educational event. As such, Harbor WildWatch does not endorse any speaker, service, or product represented.